Announcing the VSUN 2017 User’s Conference
Attention all users of Virtual System’s software. You don’t want to miss our 3rd annual VSUN Conference:
Mastering your systems in the sunshine state
Ring in your spring with us beachside where the water is warm and the sun is shining and we’re taking your print MIS mastery to new levels in 2017. Experience a variety of educational sessions for Midnight and Mail-Shop that will cover all core modules and new features. You’ll gain in-depth training in areas such as basic and advanced system configuration, job costing methods, advanced scheduling, inventory management, and report design.
Whether your goal is to enhance your software knowledge, networking with other users, or to see the industry’s latest trends, VSUN in the place to be from April 25th to April 27th, 2017.
Here are Top 9 Reasons You Should Attend
- Get even more out of your print MIS investment by mastering your system.
- Network with other users to learn how they run their print MIS business processes.
- Get informed about the latest industry trends that you need to know about.
- Enjoy the beautiful spring weather and warm water in Jacksonville Beach.
- This is our 3rd year running and will be the best one yet.
- Live music, fun evening activities, and a variety of break-outs. You won’t be bored.
- Breakfast and lunch on both days of the conference
- Discount rate at the beachfront hotel
- See this as an investment in your growth and revenue for 2017
- Educational sessions and advanced user training
- Welcome reception
- Breakfast and lunch on both full days of the conference
- Special evening event
- Networking with other users
Register early, space is limited.