Proper receiving is a crucial step in maintaining a solid, transaction-based history of inventory. Midnight Fulfillment keeps the back door secure by requiring all materials entering your facilities to be properly documented and received. It includes a two-step process for receiving items and for then assigning them to warehouse locations.
The end result? Faster, more accurate receiving.
- Disciplined process requiring receipt of all materials into the system
- Ability to receive multiple line items for a single customer in one receipt
- Pre-putaway documentation tickets for all received pallets
- Two step receiving process separating the receiving process from the warehouse putaway process
- ‘Unplaced’ mode for materials allows items to be received prior to availability for order fulfillment