Shop Floor Data Collection
The Mail-Shop Shop Floor Data Collection (SFDC) system provides Direct Mail companies with a cost effective means for capturing real-time Timesheet and Job Tracking data on the production floor. Utilized in conjunction with the SQL Server version of Mail-Shop, SFDC collects immediate Job-Costing data, which is available to management for profitability and productivity analysis. SFDC also functions as a Time Clock Data Collection system, where employees utilize the system to log hours for payroll purposes.
The Shop Floor Data Collection system utilizes standard Barcode Scanners connected to computer workstations running on an organization’s local area network.
Features of Mail-Shop Shop Floor Data Collection include:
- Time clock data capture
- Capture employee break time
- Payroll reporting
- Job-costing data capture
- Productivity analysis by employee and shift
- 2 standard supplied barcode scanners
- Utilization of networked computers as collection points
- Supports multiple shifts in multiple locations
- Differentiation between production and non-production time
- Job profitability analysis