Mail-Shop offers two variations of Job Costing depending on the version (Access or SQL Server) of Mail-Shop your organization selects. Both versions allow you to track total employee time and the time logged against a job to determine profitability. The SQL Server version also provides the ability to capture productivity rates by employee, machine, and shift to assist your organization in evaluating production staff, management, and pricing of services.
Features of Mail-Shop Job Costing include:
- Maintain employee time records for payroll
- Analyze employee productivity
- Calculate profitability of a job
- Analyze pricing models and variables
- Monitor job costs through detailed reports
- Optimize labor costs by leveling resource allocation