The 5 Advantages of a Web-Based MIS System
When Virtual Systems developed Midnight Print and Mail MIS, we intentionally chose to utilize a web-based program vs. a computer-based one, because we believed it offered several advantages to our customers. These are:
- Because Midnight is 100% web-based, you can securely access it from any device, any time. Whether at your office, a client location, or even on vacation, you can always log-in to your system and access the information you need.
- Web-based systems are faster than computer-based ones because they are not limited by the space on your hard drive. You don’t have to worry about system slow-downs at peak-usage times, which allows you to meet critical deadlines.
- You can quickly update your system by downloading the latest changes, without waiting to receive a disc or thumb drive. With a literal push of a button, you can have the latest versions of our system, which we continually update to meet your needs.
- The web-based design allows you to easily add the Midnight modules you need to address the changing needs of your business. This flexibility increases your ROI because you won’t need to purchase a new system as your company grows – we can partner with you throughout every stage of your business cycle.
- API (Application Program Interface). Our toolkit allows you to integrate industry third-party applications with the Midnight system, eliminating the need for manual entries and redundant log-ins, which increases productivity.
Midnight Print and Mail MIS was designed with our customers in mind, which is why we chose a web-based platform. Contact Virtual Systems to learn how Midnight can increase your company’s productivity and profitability, or request a demo to experience the system for yourself.